GAMEVIL’s Darkness Reborn has released a new character called the Mage in today’s Version 1.1.4 update. A mystical hero with divine powers, the Mage uses an ancient pair of chakrams to attack her enemies. A long-range fighter, some of the Mage’s skills include:
- Spiral Hit: Spin two chakrams for three rapid attacks that inflict physical damage on nearby enemies.
- Blink: Move swiftly to the battlefront while leaving behind magic spheres that inflict physical damage on nearby enemies.
- Sacred Space: Create a sacred space and increase your and your party members’ resistance to elemental attacks for 8-10 seconds.
- Hellish Barrier: Open a hellish barrier around yourself in a large territory to inflict great damage on enemies.
- Ray of Judgment: Release a penetrating ray of light to inflict physical damage on enemies within range, controlling the direction of the ray during the attack.
Darkness Reborn’s high-end graphics bring the Mage’s graceful yet powerful movements to life as she joins the Warrior, Kunoichi, and Daemon Hunter in the quest to defeat evil in the land of Eirhenge.
Darkness Reborn is available for free download on App Store and Google Play.