Seoul, South Korea – Joycity announced today that the Sukhoi Su-37 “Terminator” supermanueverable multirole fighter jet has been added to Gunship Battle, the popular 3D air combat game for mobile phones and tablets. Gunship Battle recently achieved 40 million downloads.
Featuring a distinctive brown and sand disruptive color scheme, the Su-37 is an experimental upgrade of the original Su-27 “Flanker” aircraft and features thrust vectoring technology, allowing the jet to come to a near halt in air and change directions. In the game, the aircraft can be stopped by pressing the “back” button, and perform evasive maneuvers for a limited time. Two new custom missions have also been added to showcase the Terminator’s astounding maneuverability.
Gunship Battle is a combat action game that combines stunning 3D graphics with flight control simulation and engaging military scenarios to pull you into an immersive combat experience the moment you start the game. Select from a variety of rotary and fixed-wing VTOL aircraft to complete your missions.
Other features of the game include:
- Enjoy controls optimized for 3D flight.
- Select from a wide range of aircraft, each with unique characteristics.
- Arm your aircraft with a variety of weapons and equipment.
- Complete missions in Episode mode inspired by real-life conflicts.
- Challenging hard modes and Raid Boss missions
- Also optimized for tablet devices.