Empyrion – Galactic Survival is a 3D, free roaming, space sandbox, exploration and survival adventure.
London, UK – Eleon Game Studios has released the first pre-alpha gameplay trailer for its upcoming game “Empyrion – Galactic Survival.”
Empyrion is a 3D free roaming, space survival adventure in which you can fly across space and land on planets. Build, explore, fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers. The game is unique because it combines elements from space simulations, construction games, survival games and ego-shooters. Empyrion is an unusual blend between Eve Online, Space Engineers, Minecraft, Rust and Halo – all in one package!
– Space and planet exploration (a real free roaming experience!)
– Resource gathering and survival
– Building of spaceships and bases, extensive crafting system
– Space and land combats
– Single, multiplayer and co-operative
– Huge procedural galaxy and open world
Kickstarter campaign and Steam Greenlight launch: Oct 2014
Release date: March 2015 (Alpha – early access), Dec 2015 (final release)
Platform: Windows PC